Privacy Statement / Site Terms
One can browse our sites without identifying us who you are or revealing any personal information about oneself. Once personal information is given to us, you are no longer are anonymous to us. In your determining to provide us with personal information, you have consented to the transfer and storage of that information on our server(s) located in the United States.
We may elect to collect and store the following personal information:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We also use "Server Side Session cookies" to enable e-commerce transaction that directly associate your account with a session cookie that is uniquely specific to your account. All Server Side Session Cookies are encrypted using SSL level security.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
We do not tolerate spam. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
Your password is the key to your account. We will never disclose your credentials or passwords to anyone outside of our organization or merchant services. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for anyreason, you should immediately notify Filter Sales and Service and we will conduct an investigation and change credential.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing onto www.filtersales.com Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view, and from our servers and merchant account as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
No Spam, Spy-ware or Spoofing
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information